Solid Carbide Downcut End Mills For Improved Surface Finish and Burr Free Cutting Wood and Plastic
Downcut End Mills for Cutting Plastic & Wood
- 20° Downcut Helix pushes burrs downward to improve top edge appearance and prevents workpiece lifting on vacuum chucks.
- Extremely sharp cutting edge allows high feedrates while producing an excellent surface finish.
- Center cutting for straight plunging or ramping down into workpiece.
- Standard and Metric Size End Mills.
- Produced from a Premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house with many tools in stock & ready to ship.
Call Us: (978)567-8867 or Contact Us if you have any questions.
Plastic and Wood Cutting End Mills
Downcut End Mills
20?helix flute pushes burrs downward to prevent workpiece lifting on
Machine & Cut:
|Cutter Diameters: 1/32" - 1/2" 1.5 mm - 6 mm|