A Parallel Cutter Is A Straight Edge Tool Bit That Produces A Cut With A Parallel Edge And Flat Bottom
Solid Carbide Cutter with Parallel Edges
Engrave and Cut a Wide Range of Materials When Straight Edge Cuts are Required.
- The Parallel Cutter is s solid carbide cutting tool designed with straight edges, with cutter diameters from .050' - .250"
- It is used for a variety of engraving and cutting applications where straight cutting edges are required, as opposed to the typical "v" cut.
- The standard cutter depth is 3X the diameter up to a maximum depth of 1/2".
- Designed for rotary engraving and marking. They can be held rigidly in a Collet or End Mill Holder in CNC Milling Machines, Top Loading Engraving Machines, and many other Industrial Engraving and Marking Equipment or Systems.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
|All Info & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||2.0" & 4.5"||.050" - .125"|
|11/64 (.1719")||6.5"||.050" - .1719"|
|3/16" (.1875")||2.0"||.050" - .1875"|
|1/4" (.250")||2.0" & 6.5"||.050" - .250"|
If you do not see the size you are looking for:
Contact us or submit a custom tool drawing (download pdf).
Custom tools have a quick turn-around.
See all Engraving Tools