Tough Tip Engraving Tool with Radius Promotes Longer Tool Life Engraving Hard Materials
Maximum Tool Strength to Engrave & Mark
Stainless Steel, Tool Steel, Inconel, Alloy Steels, Hastelloy, Gun Steels, Mold Steels and many other very hard materials.
- Single Flute Tough Tip Engraving Tool with Radius for engraving hard materials.
- Newest generation of Nano nAlTiN+ Coating.
- Engraves Stainless Steel, Tool Steels, Gun Steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Carbon Steel, Titanium, Alloy and Mold Steels, and many other materials.
- Use for rotary engraving and marking.
- Hold rigidly in a collet, end mill holder, shrink fit holder.
- Use in cnc machines, routers, and other industrial marking and engraving systems.
- Use with the 2L Spring Loaded Engraving Tool to reduce cycle times, reduce set up times while engraving flat or uneven surfaces.
- Produced from premium, Ultra-Fine, Nano Grade Solid Carbide for maximum tool strength and durability.
- Manufactured in house.
* The Tough Tip Engraving Tool is covered by U.S. Patent 8,021,085.
Many Tools in Stock and Ready to Ship.
Standard and Metric Tool Sizes.
Tough Tip Engraving Tool ® with Radius for Stainless Steel, Steels & Hard Materials
Tough Tip Engraving Tool with Radius
|All Info & Order|
|1/8" (.125")||.005", .010"||30°, 60°, 90°|
|3/16" (.1875")||.005", .010"||30°, 60°|
|6 mm (.236")||.25 mm (.010")||60°|